We hope you enjoy your online experience and get a taste of our ministry. No matter where you are or what season of life you are in, you are welcome at Victory Family Outreach Ministries. We are located in Woodbridge, Virginia. Join us anytime for a dynamic worship experience with practical and relevant teaching of the Word of God!
Victory Family Outreach Ministries
14627 Jefferson Davis Hwy (Featherstone Plaza)
Woodbridge, VA 22191
The Soaking Hour – 7:00 – 8:00 A.M.
Pastoral Prayer – 8:00 – 8:25 A.M.
Sunday Morning Glory (Prayer) 9:30 A.M.
Christian Discipleship/Church Assimilation 8:30 A.M.
Sunday Worship 10:00 A.M.
Intercessory Prayer - Thursday at 6:30 P.M.
Thursday Night Bible Study 7:00 P.M.
- 02 Nov
- 06 Nov
Deacons Training *
- 20 Nov
Church Business Meeting
- 24 Nov
24 - 28 Service Break Week
- 30 Nov
Men’s Day Program
- 07 Dec
- 20 Dec
Women’s Christmas Bunch
- 22 Dec
22 - 26 Service Break Week
- 03 Jan 2015
Annual Leadership Training *
- 04 Jan
*Denotes mandatory training for specific clergy.
For more of our happenings, view our Calendar of Events.
- Set your intention to tithe with God as your partner.
- Decide to what organization or to whom you will be tithing- this will be the source of your spiritual teachings, meaning your church.
- Calculate your tithe – this will be 10% of your increase. For example, 10% of your gross income. In some cases this can also be 10% of your gross. Some people even like to start off with a smaller percentage and then gradually build up to the 10 per cent as they gain inner strength with this process.
- Send your tithe to the source of your spiritual teachings. Bless it and let it go with joy gratitude knowing that God is your partner.
- Tithe consistently and enjoy the blessings of being a joyful giver.
- Sign a Tithing Covenant between you and God. Many tithers have found that it is helpful to make a long-term tithing agreement.